An exciting opportunity exists for dynamic individual(s) to join the Training Department Team in a key role. The Holdings Company is, one of the largest private sector organizations, employing over 2600 employees is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individual for Training Manager Retail to be based at Head Office.
This role is essential in setting up standards and quality management. If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you!
- Manage the entire learning and development for our branches.
- Ensure meet & greet standards are maintained across the company.
- Undertake and manage the service delivery and customer experience program.
- Develop and implement training programs.
- Devise training packages in line with retail business strategies.
- Manage the company’s motivation and staff welfare programs.
- Evaluate and monitor performance of all retail staff to ensure compliance to pre-set guidelines.
- Degree in Business/Management preferred.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Influencing and people management.
- Experience in retail management.
- “Able Trainer” and developer of people.
- Sound manager with proven track records.
- Be willing to travel.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources, Training & Development or equivalent.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EA Personnel: Magaswary Kathirvellu
EA Reg ID: R1107046
EA Licence No: 11C5552