- Reporting to the head office associate finance director and CEO
- This position will manage all finance and accounting matters
- Ensuring the book is being closed accurately and all reporting deadlines are met
- Provide value adding analysis and prepare all necessary reports in supporting of the business growth
- Develop robust forecasting mechanism, to accurately forecast P&L and working capital
- Identify, predict and resolve all finance related issues an escalate to appropriate management
- Monitoring inventory level and ageing and advances to suppliers.
- Monitoring AR ageing and ensure timely collection of all receivables
- Statutory & compliance reporting including handling of audit, taxes and other government requirements.
- Documentation of work process.
- Supporting sales team for new product acquisition, funds and financing requirement.
- Annual budget preparation and monthly management reporting to CEO/director.
- Degree, CPA, ACCA, CA.
- Strong FRS Technical background as well as Business Partnering is preferred.
- SAP B1 experience/ knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to balance technical finance issues with wider strategic and operational perspective.
- Sound knowledge in finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Commercial financial acumen and strong operational and leadership skills.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or
feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 11C5552