The Deputy Manager – Strategy and Business Development is responsible for defining and implementing the growth strategy for a petrochemical business that has interest in both manufacturing and trading in Singapore, The United Kingdom and India. He/she will collaborate closely with the CEO of the business and the functional heads from various locations. The primary deliverables would be to develop and manage a trading business with products that strategically fits in with the vision of the group.
The ideal candidate for this position has excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. He/she is customer focused and able to move nimbly between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A background in Chemistry or Engineering with strong financial acumen is an advantage.
- Comfortable with technology and able to partner effectively with technical teams.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 11C5552