- Design, development multitype of electronics products or systems involving in Hardware, Software, Cloud, Apps etc development
- Hands on electronics soldering & designing PCB boards, assembly, prototyping, testing, small volume production
5 days’ work week, 9am – 6pm
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Electronic/ Electrical) or equivalent.
- Candidate must display strong interest & determination in electronics hardware /software design, development, prototyping and willing to hands on /learn new technology, innovation in a variety of applications like smartcity, automation etc.
- At least 1 -2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduate from Local Polytechnic are welcome to apply
- Preferably Knowledge or Skills include Electronics component soldering, Schematic, PCB design with Altium Tool. Programming on Arduino, Google Cloud, AWS, etc.
- PHP / Mysql programming added advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Singaporeans only.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 11C5552