The hiring company is part of a group of companies with diversified businesses in a range of sectors around the Asia-Pacific region. They are in search of a Financial Controller to be part of their business as a major supplier of building and industrial contracting materials.
- Carry out daily operations from accounts finalization, budget preparation, managing bank finances and funds to cash flow and preparation and consolidation of all accounts.
- Responsible for reconciling accounts, general ledger, balance sheets, budgeting, forecasting, P&L, cost centre control, audit and financial analysis.
- Analysing and interpreting month end results for the Division and reporting of key statistical figures to Group Financial Controller.
- Direct and coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department and design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives
- Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses
- Ensure compliance with local and statutory reporting requirements
- Degree in Accounting with at least 5 years of practical experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and practices including tax, cash flow, cost accounting and financial accounting
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial and business acumen, team-oriented, hands-on, meticulous, independent in resolving issues, highly dependable and committed to meet multiple deadlines
Competitive salary package offered to the successful candidate which will include a fully maintained company vehicle, insurance, housing and performance bonuses.
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 11C5552