An excellent opportunity with the fastest growing industry in the world!
Our Client a leader in Resource Recovery, Renewable Energy and Integrated Environmental Solutions, is expanding in the region and has a need for a detailed, meticulous and energetic individual to lead their finance teams in Singapore, Malaysia and China.
Client is a major player in the environmental arena. The right person can look forward to an exciting and fulfilling day which would have him or her doing the following:
- Highly involve with cash flow and risk management/forecasting at a group level
- Provide timely and quality financial accounts and analysis to management and board of directors
- Review existing practices and policies and implement new initiatives as required
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Identify current production risk and provide solutions
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Ensure all aspects are managed effectively and in line with business objectives
And the right person will already possess the following:
- Degree in Accountancy with CPA/ACCA and at least 15 years of finance experience in a multi-national environment
- You will be an expert in evaluating business processes, driving and implementing strategic changes.
- You will have excellent command of the English and Mandarin (oral and verbal)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Magesh SK
EA Reg ID: R1107046
EA Licence No: 11C5552