Location: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
Purpose of role:
The job holder will be responsible for maximizing the Sales and Profitability of the Brands via commercial development of the business, maintaining professional retail standards, and providing effective leadership to the International Brands Division.
Sales & Profitability
- Assist Brand Managers with the analysis of the strengths and weaknesses per store, utilizing the financial profit and loss reports and provide corrective action plans.
- Ensure that sales targets are on par or exceed projections.
Retail & Operational Standards
- Formulate and implement store Strategies to optimize space and range for each season.
- Ensure that all stores provide service levels which exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensure that graphics shared by franchises are utilized across all stores reflecting a uniform image.
Leadership and Management
- Finalize the operating budget in consultation with the COO.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Liaise with brand managers to ensure that they are clear on the objectives of the franchise and the division as a whole.
- Identify store training and development needs, in conjunction with the HR manager.
- Formulate a succession plan, in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- Assess Training and development needs of concept Managers and Concept team and provide programs through use of consultants and Training Manager.
- Involved in the selection and recruitment of the operational staff, when required.
- Support in building and enhancing the brand Image of the franchise in line with the brand.
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager/ Head to approve all Media plans and buying Ads, outdoor and radio
- Review the budgets and make recommendations to the management as necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): retail, apparel, fashion, Store Management.
- At least 12 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Merchandising or equivalent.
- P&L responsibility, managed large teams.
- Ability to deal with and maintain strong relations.
- Strong understanding of Malaysia market.
- Prior Experience with setting up and building the business is highly desirable.
- Strong Understanding of Retail Ops combined with Buying& Merchandising expertise.
- Excellent understanding of the South East Asia market.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Magaswary Kathirvellu
EA Reg ID: R1107046
EA Licence No: 11C5552