- Responsible for leading a team to conduct audit of business units/functions of companies
- Highlight and recommend potential business improvement and management control system
- To perform, review and ensure audit assignments as per approved schedule and track the progress according to the timeline
- Prepare timely and accurate audit observation / findings for the Senior Management Team
- Responsible in developing innovative and creative recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost
- Monitor the implementation / delivery of the agreed audit plan as assigned; understanding key audit issues arising and escalating any significant audit findings that remain unresolved
- Relevant degree from recognised universities in any field of study. Candidates who possess or are pursuing professional qualification such as CIA, CISA or CPA would be an added advantage
- Minimum10 years working experience in operational, financial and compliance auditing and more than 5 years in managerial position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Words and PowerPoint
- Sound understanding of audit procedures, including risk driven audit planning techniques and methods used to examine, verify and analyse business and financial operations, information, records, statements and reports
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risks and internal control standards and best practices in operational risk management
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Possess valid driving licence and own transport
- Able to travel as and when required
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Magaswary Kathirvellu
EA Reg ID: R1107046
EA Licence No: 11C5552