ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Sales Manager – Product Support, you will be the key contact for parts and service sales. This is an exciting opportunity for a technically minded, energetic individual with a flair for sales to take the next step in their career.
Location- Fiji Islands (minimum 3 years contract)
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Achieving parts and service sales targets
- Customer coverage – growing relationships with an ever-expanding customer base
- Implementing parts and service marketing programs
- Providing technical support and liaising with Service, Parts and Finance departments to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Creating a positive, value added perception that will differentiate client from the competition.
- Comply with all company safety, health & environment procedures
- Maintaining a high level of presentation standards
- Required skill(s): Caterpillar, machinery, Parts Logistics.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proven experience in a sales environment
- Ability to build relationships with customers with a commitment to deliver superior customer service
- High level of accuracy
- Highly developed time management and communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative with a positive manner and attitude
- Must be self-motivated, reliant and a proven team player
- Reliable & punctual
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
- Preferably Executives specializing in Sales – Corporate, Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Magaswary Kathirvellu
EA Reg ID: R1107046
EA Licence No: 11C5552