A holdings company and one of the largest private employers are seeking a Senior Foreign Exchange Manager to head through their operations in the Pacific Islands.
Location: Fiji Islands
- Overall responsibility for growth and development of local and regional market (including NZ, USA, PNG and KL) specific initiatives and sales and service leadership with accountability for business and service performance.
- Responsible for the execution and monitoring of sales, service and client satisfaction initiatives to ensure consistency in the implementation of activities to capitalize on shared interest
- Lead, coach and mentor a high performing Foreign Exchange trading team to achieve business results, through high impact revenue-generating activities.
- Focused coaching on delivering a highly differentiated client experience to enhance client loyalty and grow revenue through new client acquisition and deepening existing client relationships.
- Champion the delivery of foreign exchange advice through the presentation of options with a recommendation that clearly articulates value.
- Participate in bank and industry events, focusing on local and regional market areas to continue to build industry and professional expertise.
- Act as an industry specialist/representative for selected segments if applicable ensuring knowledge, skills and activities are aligned with the market/industry.
- University degree ideally in Finance/Management/Accounting/Economics and at least 10 years related experience in Treasury, Foreign Exchange and Investment Management environment
- Required skill(s): MoneyGram, western union, treasury management, foreign exchange.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Sales – Corporate, Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Strong observational coaching, people development, mentoring and implementation skills
- Sales oriented, Entrepreneurial and self-motivated to achieve exceptional results
- In-depth knowledge of currency & fixed income markets with a high degree of current market activity knowledge and an appreciation of trading risks.
- Must have a clean and valid driving license and valid passport
- Willing and able to travel locally and internationally
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Magaswary Kathirvellu
EA Reg ID: R1107046
EA Licence No: 11C5552