- To manage new material request process (quotation – customer order – shipment) & maintain suppliers’ information in the system
- Responsible for efficient & accurate MRP functionality and ensure proper recording, tracking & filing of all parts purchased
- To support internal & external customers’ enquiries, requirements
- To ensure all orders are delivered to customers are in timely manner
- To liaise & follow up with HQ on purchase orders, new part creation and update on prices and part number
- Responsible for obtaining freight quotes and arranging shipments with forwarders & ensure Company comply with Customs Regulations
- To verify invoices from HQ, suppliers and forwarders/ couriers before submitting to Finance for payment
- To prepare Yearly Cycle-count plan and ensure the daily cycle-count is carried out
- To prepare and analyze the required Supply Chain weekly and monthly reports
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management
5 days’ work week, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Diploma & above in Supply Chain Management or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experiences
- Strong commitment in Customer Service & Support
- Excellent attention to details & proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team-based environment
- Dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement and able to work under limited supervision
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 6789 1778 for more information.
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!
EA Personnel: Kahlenberg Duanne Dream
EA Reg ID: R1763818
EA Licence No: 11C5552